COVID-19 Global Cases
The above statistics by Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering displays the total confirmed cases of COVID-19 on an interactive map, tracking the virus worldwide.
Below are direct Johns Hopkins links:
People who are infected but do not have symptoms play a role spreading COVID-19. Please remind everyone of the importance of practicing everyday actions to help slow it's spread:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
- Use face coverings or face masks to help to slow the spreading.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from others, and stay out of crowded places.
Below are helpful Centers for Disease Control links:
Surgeon General Shows How to Make Your Own Face Covering